West Coast Eagles FHC – 2017 Fall League U14 Division
League starts at Moorpark College on September 10th and played on Sundays. Season ends November 12th/19th. Eagles will have one U14 Girls team, perhaps two depending on number. So let’s be ready to play!
Training sessions are going to start the end of August at Chaminade High School. Following sessions dates and times are going to be announced shortly. The sessions for the season will take place on Saturdays, in the evenings. (There will be approximately twelve (12) training sessions throughout the season).
If you know of any NEW players that would like to join, please let them know about registration and contact Coach Mike Whitehead at email@example.com
- Attached are the forms for the upcoming season:
- West Coast Eagles FHC registration form. Please fill this out and mail back to the address listed with all fees (including club membership fee and if your athlete needs a new reversible)
- West Coast Eagles FHF – Waiver form
- West Coast Eagles FHC – Parental Consent For Emergency Medical Treatment. (Fill out and turn in at the first session)
- West Coast Eagles_Photo release form
- Chaminade College Preparatory facility use and release agreement (Fill out and turn in at the first session)
Field Hockey Federation – League Membership (required to play in the league – separate from club membership)
Please make sure to register with the Field Hockey Federation (FHF) at the following link, drop down and select “Player” and West Coast Eagles as the club.
Your child(ren) will not be able to play on the field unless you are registered with FHF.