West Coast Eagles FHC – 2018 Fall League U14 Division
League starts at Moorpark College on September 9th and played on Sundays. Season ends November 11th. Eagles will have one U14 Girls team, perhaps two depending on number. So let’s be ready to play!
Training sessions are going to start August 18th at Chaminade High School. Following sessions dates and times are going to be announced shortly. The sessions for the season will take place on Saturdays, in the evenings, and some morning (There will be approximately twelve (12) training sessions throughout the season).
If you know of any NEW players that would like to join, please let them know about registration and contact Coach Mike Whitehead at email@example.com
- Attached are the forms for the upcoming season:
- Only NEW club players need to fill out the waiver/consent/photo and CCP facility forms
- West Coast Eagles FHC registration form. Please fill this out and mail back to the address listed with all fees (including club membership fee and if your athlete needs a new reversible)
- West Coast Eagles FHF – Waiver form
- West Coast Eagles FHC – Parental Consent For Emergency Medical Treatment. (Fill out and turn in at the first session)
- West Coast Eagles_Photo release form
- Chaminade College Preparatory facility use and release agreement (Fill out and turn in at the first session)
Field Hockey Federation – League Membership (required to play in the league – separate from the West Coast Eagles FHC membership)
Please make sure to register with the Field Hockey Federation (FHF) at the following link, drop down and select “Player” and West Coast Eagles as the club.
Your child(ren) will not be able to play on the field unless you are registered with FHF.